Thermoplastic elastomers are characterized by their elastic behavior, tactile and visual properties, and their ability to be over molded onto other polymers. They are available in a wide range of hardness grades and have very varied characteristics.
PP/EPDM – SEBS – SBS – TPEE – TPU – TPSiV
Our ranges of products
- SUPPLIERS BRAND POLYMER DESCRIPTION
- Huntsman IROGRAN® TPU Flame retardant and non-flame retardant polyester, polyether, and polycaprolactone-based TPU for injection molding and extrusion
- Huntsman AVALON® TPU TPU for footwear manufacturers
- LG Chem KEYFLEX® TPC-ET Injection molding, extrusion, and blow molding grades
- Multibase MULTIFLEX® SEBS Grades for injection molding/extrusion, automotive and food and beverage application,s and blow molding; colorable
- Multibase MULTIFLEX® SBS Standard grades for injection molding
- Multibase MULTIBASE TPSIV TPSIV Thermoplastic matrix with silicone to obtain sliding properties, soft touch, abrasion resistance, etc.
- Taroplast TAROPRENE PP/EPDM-TPV Hardness from 20 shore to 65 shore D, flame retardant
- Taroplast NILFLEX SH SEBS Hardness from 0 shore to 50 shore D, flame retardant
- Taroplast NILFLEX SHT SEBS Hardness from 0 shore to 50 shore D, flame retardant
- Taroplast NILFLEX SHX SEBS Hardness from 0 shore to 50 shore D, flame retardant
- Taroplast NILFLEX SHP SEBS Hardness from 0 shore to 50 shore D, flame retardant
- Taroplast NILFLEX SBS SBS for bitumen modification